Prospective Residents – Application Process
- Applications are taken directly on our website. If no computer access is available a paper application can be obtained at our office.
- Each adult age 18 and over (ex. husband and wife and adult children and roommates) planning to occupy the property or be a cosigner must submit a completed application including copies of pay stubs, income verification and Government issued ID.
- There is a $35 nonrefundable application fee for each application payable with a credit card at the time the application is filled out.
- If applicant is a student or not employed, a qualified co-signer must be secured. The co-signer must also submit a completed application and sign the lease.
- Once we have received your completed application(s) and application fee(s), we may do the following (this is typically done in 2 business days, or less)
- Process your application
- Review your credit report and score
- Review your criminal report
- Verify your employment and/or income
- Verify your landlord and rental references
- After reaching a decision on your application we will do the following based on the decision
- Acceptance: We will contact you to schedule your lease signing
- Denial: We will contact you to let you know why
- Upon acceptance we will email you your lease for approval and electronic signature.
- You will receive an email to setup your FREE online portal to pay your security deposit. We only hold a property and take it off of the market once we have completed leases and receive your security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in our properties and we look forward to working with you!